Mobile Web East Africa 2013, the third East African edition of the most progressive and interactive mobile industry events in Sub-Saharan Africa, returns to the Southern Sun Mayfair Nairobi, Kenya on February 19th through 21st. The highly business-focused event’s primary goal is to facilitate the growth of the mobile ecosystem in the region through interaction and relationship building.
The conference features a bevy of top-notch speakers from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Qatar, Canada, the UK and the US. Industry leaders from organisations including Safaricom, iHub Research, DHL, iROKO Partners, Buni TV, FrontlineSMS, BuzzCity, BlackBerry and Airtel have already confirmed their attendance at this senior-level and progressive conference.
All Amber Founder, Matthew Dawes, commented: “This is the third edition of Mobile Web East Africa and the ninth conference in the Mobile Web Africa series. Coming back to Nairobi is always a pleasure and you can see from the make-up of both the speaker line-up and the delegation that this year’s event will have a much more international feel. Interest from within the region, across the continent and further afield is higher than ever. We’re again set to create a fantastic setting to conduct business so that once more Mobile Web East Africa 2013 will act as a catalyst for growth and expansion.”
Mobile Web East Africa will be held at the 5* Southern Sun Mayfair hotel in Nairobi, Kenya on February 19th, 20th and 21st. Due to the interactive roundtable seating format, attendance is limited to 140 people so early booking is highly recommended. Registrations can be made at www.mobileeastafrica.com and start-up companies, application developers, NGOs and academics are eligible for a 50% discount on attendance.
The full event structure:
• Tuesday 19th February – Mobile Marketing East Africa Focus Day
• Wednesday 20th February – First Day of Mobile Web East Africa 2013 Main Conference
• Thursday 21th February – Second Day of Mobile Web East Africa 2012 Main Conference
For further details please contact:
Andrew Mowbray, Communications Director, All Amber: email@example.com
More information on All Amber:
All Amber was founded in 2009 by Matthew Dawes to produce interactive, discussion-based events specifically aimed at high-level strategists in mobile technology across Africa. Since inception, All Amber events have been highly acclaimed and are widely considered the leaders in the mobile industry.
All Amber events provide abundant networking opportunities, which have proven to lead to new partnerships and growing business. This is achieved by:
• A well-researched agenda featuring relevant topics delivered by experts to stimulate thought and provoke solution-oriented discussions
• A highly interactive roundtable seating format to facilitate genuinely constructive discussion and networking
• Panel discussions featuring senior strategists from industry leading companies
• Networking sessions designed to encourage maximum interaction between attendees