If you have ever lost important data on your iPhone or iPad then you’ll know very well how it can change the way your day works out. The possibility of losing all your data is a real threat and one needs to be sure that this risk is mitigated against alongside having a solid backup plan in case it does.
The new EaseUS MobiSaver Free offers an iPhone data recovery service that is currently in use by over 30 million users who are using it to recover almost anything; as one of the best data recovery software, EaseUS MobiSaver will actually recover any data from the backup file you create on iCloud or on your iPhone. Even more importantly, EaseUS MobiSaver is able to recover any deleted or lost data even if that particular piece of data was not backed up like lost passwords, lost contacts, messages and multimedia like pictures and videos.
If you’re conducting an iOS upgrade and your data unfortunately gets damaged, you can also use this software to recover the data files and move on as if nothing ever happened.
There’s also the same version of the software meant for Android devices called the EaseUS Android Data Recovery Software. What makes this software the preferred choice of software for recovery for mobile devices is the ability to
fully recover multiple files types such as your Contacts, SMS Messages, photos and videos from your android device provided it is in this list below:
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, and S6, as well as the Samsung Galaxy 2, Note 3, and Note 4
- Sony LT26II, S39H, and ST23A
- Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, and Nexus One
- HTC One (max), HTC Desire, HTC Butterfly
- Motorola XT1049, and Motorola DROIDX
- as well as from Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo and Philips devices that run Android as well
The user is also able to do the following with the Android version of the software:
- To preview and Export Lost Data with Preference Formats
- To preview all the recoverable data before the actual recovery process commences
- To recover and export lost contacts in CSV、HTML and VCF formats to the user’s personal computer
- To retrieve and export messages in HTML format to PC for easy reading or printing.
- To selectively recover lost data or backup existing data on Android devices.
- To be free of any risk of information leaks as a result of using the software